50+ Ways to Repurpose Old Drawers

Over 50 projects to make from old drawers #upcycle #repurpose @savedbyloves

Don’t get rid of that old dresser just yet.  Did you know there are tons of  creative ways to repurpose old drawers?  I didn’t know there were that many, until I got started on this week’s 50+ roundup.  You will be amazed like I was!

1 Heather January 1, 2013 at 9:29 am

love the last one!

2 Paula January 1, 2013 at 11:39 am

wow lots of great uses for drawers, thanks for sharing!!!

3 SavedByLoveCreations January 1, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Thanks Paula! I was shocked at how many projects there were from drawers!

4 malia January 1, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Great idea Johnnie! My parents actually had me sleep in their dresser drawer when I was an infant… not exactly craft material!

Wishing you and yours a VERY Happy, Healthy and Creative 2013! xo

5 Katie January 3, 2013 at 11:19 pm

oh i love all of these ideas… the variety is just spectacular. It makes me want to go find some old drawers and repurpose them!

6 Lisa Hall January 6, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Wow! I never could have imagined all these creative ways to re-purpose an old drawer!
This is a great round-up, thanks for the inspiration!

7 Vanessa Barker January 7, 2013 at 12:01 am

So much fun!! Thanks so much for the round-up

8 ZOE KEAN January 7, 2013 at 2:31 am

I purchased a few old drawers from an antique dealer and we put rollers on the bottom of the two large ones and use the to store shoes under the bench in our mud room. The smaller drawers have dividers and work well for sorting lost socks and other assorted items in the laundry room. The are the perfect size to sit above my washer and dryer tucked neatly below the shelves to be pulled out when needed. Their vintage quality and appearance add to the decor of the room.

9 Courtenay January 7, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Where are people finding all of these old drawers? These are amazing! Great work! :)

10 Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. January 9, 2013 at 10:20 am

Great round up, Johnnie! I’m diggin’ the spice rack idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

11 Sofia Morgado February 25, 2013 at 5:31 am

Greta ideas! I remembered at least two more. You can put a mirror at the bottom of the drawer and use it in you bathroom (with shelr and everything) or you can hang it (also flat on the wall) with a big enough frame and two hinges as a cabinet door. ;)
Thanks for sharing!

12 scott penton January 17, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Very nice ideas. Thank you for this. :)