50+ Friday; Duct Tape Projects

50+ Duct Tape Crafts

Have you seen all the colorful, funky prints that duct tape comes in these days?  It even comes in sheets, something I learned in the process of compiling this round-up of duct tape crafts and projects.  From prom dresses and corsages to adorable purses and hair accessories, duct tape can be used to make things that will blow your mind.  I can’t wait to raid the duct tape aisle at my local craft store and get busy.  I am particularly excited about the paper organizer cubby, and all the duct tape flowers.  Yet another great idea for DIY wedding flowers and decor!  Enjoy this list, and please share your own duct tape crafts if I have missed you!

1 Nancy @ dream it...build it...style it! March 1, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Wow! There’s a ton of creativity here. I have nothing to add but enjoyed the creative minds

2 Jenn@eatcakefordinner March 1, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Oh my gosh. I can’t believe how creative people are.

3 Debbie refreshrestyle March 2, 2012 at 9:32 am

I can’t wait to explore some of these!
Debbie

4 m March 2, 2012 at 3:00 pm

What a great collection of ideas! I have seen duct tape prom outfits…. pretty strange LOL

5 Ellie March 2, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I love all of these creative ideas! I just finished updating my master bedroom which included using white duct tape as trim. Here’s a link to my blog if you want to check it out. http://beauty4ashes-ellie.blogspot.com/2012/02/crown-molding-decorative-trim-and-duct.html

6 Brittany March 3, 2012 at 12:25 am

Thanks for the feature! I’m loving all these great duct tape ideas, what a great collection! :)

7 Robin March 19, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Hi There…the link to my duct tape journal is http://insightsandbellylaughs.com/?p=5248, sorry I had to delete the other post ..this is the updated link for the journal…sorry about that..!Thanks for sharing and featuring my journals..!

8 Deborah March 30, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Today is my first visit here and I must say I am very excited to explore your site. The only thing I would suggest is for you to maybe think of changing your link color…the pink is very hard to read (or at least it is very hard for me to read).

9 Jason April 7, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Would love to see a 50 Things to do with bubble wrap, especially Color Bubbles Wrap :)

10 Hailey May 22, 2012 at 12:23 pm

I love your site! I was just googling (if that counts as a verb) and found your site. I also make many duct tape crafts like rings, purses, wallets, etc. I would love it if you stopped by my site (theducktapery.weebly.com). Thank you!

11 SavedByLoveCreations May 22, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Thanks for stopping by, Hailey. Googling is a verb in my book :) I will be checking out your creations, for sure. Contact me if you ever want to guest post a duct tape project here! I would love to have you. xoxo

Johnnie

12 Ruthy June 6, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Those are great ideas. Some of those things I just cannot believe they are actually made with duct tape. Awesome crafts!!

13 Cassidi Nicole June 13, 2012 at 4:05 pm

OMG I LOVE THIS WEBSITE I HAVE MADE TONS OF STUFF!!! I JUST LOVE ALL OF THE IDEAS ON HERE!!!

14 SavedByLoveCreations June 13, 2012 at 6:00 pm

You are so sweet. Thanks Cassidi!

xoxo,
Johnnie

15 Cyn June 15, 2012 at 8:03 am

Did you see the balance board project in a recent issue of Family Fun? It used stripes of duct tape to cover the wood plank (no splinters!) and for added traction. Made one for our 9-year-old. She loves it!
(On a side note: did you realize you have the duct tape covered boots on here twice?)
Thanks for the great project ideas! :D

16 SavedByLoveCreations June 15, 2012 at 10:12 am

That is so weird. I just threw together a red and white striped board for my patriotic mantel using red washi tap! If I had red duct tape on hand, I would have been all over it. Thanks for pointing out my repetitiveness. I must really like those boots!

xoxo
Johnnie

17 Susan August 11, 2012 at 10:27 pm

I just wanted to add to your list of things to do with duct tape. I just covered my granddaughters loft bed with zebra print duct tape! It turned out great!

18 SavedByLoveCreations August 12, 2012 at 8:14 am

Thanks! I will get it in the list. xoxo, Johnnie

19 Diane September 18, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I love the “Prom dress at Katy Grahn” it is really pretty!

20 Haley! November 27, 2012 at 8:51 pm

I love the duct tape roses!(:

21 Nicole August 17, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Snapsies

22 The Nester March 11, 2013 at 4:04 pm

SUCH a fun round up, thanks for doing all that work! I made a duct tape wall http://www.thenester.com/2012/08/no-paint-diamond-wall.html

and leaves

23 jennay April 21, 2013 at 10:32 am

I’ve been making my own greeting cards for 2 years now…
And this I’ve started a new line to add …duct tape purses and wallets …its a fun addiction when u have a lot of spare time on your hands:)