Traveling brings the opportunity for me to settle down with my crochet hook and whip up some crochet goodies. Today, I will share with you the pattern I created to make this lacy flower bracelet. Going on a road trip? Print this to take with you. Total time for this project; just over 1 hour.
- DMC cotton pearl size 5
- Crochet hook size E
- Yarn needle
- Cute button
Pattern: This bracelet is made of 3 joined flowers. Make three of the pattern below and sew together using the same thread you did for the flowers. I joined them by 2 petals. Gauge is not important. I have kid wrists, so maybe you want to make another flower. Play and see what works for you.
- Ch 4; join with sl st in first ch to form a ring
- Round 1: Ch 1, 8 sc in ring; join with sl st in first sc – 8 sc.
- Round 2: Ch 1, sc in same st as join, ch 3; [sc in next sc, ch 3] 7 times; join with sl st in first sc – 8 sc and 8 ch-3 spaces.
- Round 3: Sl st in next ch-3 space, ch-3 (counts as dc), 2 dc in same ch-3 space, ch 2; [3dc in next ch-3 space, ch 2] 7 itmes; join with sl st in top of beginning ch – 24 dc and 8 ch-2 spaces.
- Round 4: Ch 2, dc2tog, [ch 3, sc in next ch-2 space, ch 3, dc3tog] 7 times, ch 3, sc in next ch-2 space, join with ch 1, hdc in top of dc2tog (counts as ch-3 space)—7 dc3tog, 1 dc2tog, 8 sc, and 16 ch-3 spaces
- Sew flowers together (2 petals to 2 petals)
- Sew on button and fasten to opposite flower in hole naturally found in flower motif.
These make great quick and lovely gifts! I would love to see your versions.