- Glass Attic – This is an all inclusive, wealth of info on everything clay. It is the first site I found when I started claying and is by far a favorite still. Get the basics and beyond.
- Polymer Clay Central – The name says it all, right?
- Polymer Clay Spot – Great info on getting started and clay basics.
Polymer Clay Faux Effect Tutorials:
- Faux Ivory at Desiree’s Desired Creations
- Faux Turquoise at Polymer Clay Spot
- Faux Stone at Polymer Clay Spot
- Faux Jade here at SBLC
- Faux Abalone at Polymer Clay Central. This is one of the very first projects I did with polymer clay. I knew nothing about clay, and it turned out so cool. You can do this at any stage of clay-ness.
- Crochet Cabana – If you don’t know how to crochet, and want to learn, go here. This website is amazing. I had tried to learn crochet from a friend, to no avail. I will never forget sitting in front of my desktop, trudging through the step by step photos until it finally clicked. I am sure there are tons of ways to learn, but this site will always be dear to my heart.
In no particular order, here are some of my favorite places to be inspired…
- Mod Podge Rocks
- How About Orange
- Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
- The V Spot
- The Graphics Fairy
- Eclectically Vintage