It doesn’t get much cheaper or easier than this reclaimed wood to bottle/glass holder and display! Power tools are involved, but fear not; even the novice can pull this off beautifully. Impress your date on your next romantic evening with wine for two!
-¼ inch Drill bit
-1.5 inch hole saw
-Medium grit sand paper
1. Sand the edges of your wood down so it looks a little worn and smooth.
2. Using the 1.5 inch hole saw drill a hole precisely in the center of the board.
3. Then using the ¼ inch bit drill a hole in the middle of the board approximately ½ inch back from each end.
4. Use a jig saw or saber saw to then slot these holes to the end of the board.
5. Plop it onto your favorite bottle of vino and let your stem ware hang freely.
￮ Paint your board to match your home or party décor. Etch monograms or other custom text like I showed you in the glass tumblers and doily bottle projects. Give these away as neighbor gifts for picnic season, or as easy, inexpensive holiday gifts!