With just a few simple supplies, you can make this charming wedding reception table number centerpiece for that special day. Not only that, this can be used for an eco-friendly centerpiece for any occasion!
-Three Green Wine Bottles with corks
-flower embellishments (die cut, hand cut or buy in the scrapbook section of your local craft store)
-18 gauge craft wire
-Antique finish metal chain
-Blingy metallic and other ribbons
-Wedding themed paper craft embellishments
-Adhesive crystal sheets
-Photograph of couple
-Quick grab craft glue or hot glue
1. Cut your wine bottles to 3 different heights (See How to Cut Wine Bottles)
2. Smooth out any pointy edges with grinder or sand paper.
3. Clean the bottle with alcohol or glass cleaner. I like to wear gloves after cleaning the bottle to avoid fingerprints.
4. Tie burlap ribbon and lace around two of the bottles near the base.
5. Wrap sparkly twine or ribbon around neck of the remaining bottle and dangle a chalkboard tag with the couple’s monogram from it. Place a decorative brad at the top of the tag.
6. Embellish bottles by gluing on flowers, placing adhesive crystals and draping metal chain as shown.
7. Make the wire place card/photo holder. I picked up a picture display at a garage sale and cut the wire holders from that. You can easily make your own with 16-18 gauge wire. Cut a piece of wire about 5 inches and wrap one end around a cylinder shaped object a few times (Highlighter markers or small prescription bottles work well for this.). Bend wire at the base of the circle you just made. You can use round nose pliers to make the little loop on the circle part or just leave as is.
8. Insert wire into cork. Create a pilot hole in the cork with a needle tool, small nail or straight pin. Insert wire holder into pilot hole and add a dab of hot glue to secure.
9. Place table number, sentiments and photos as shown.
￮ Use this concept for holiday centerpieces, photo displays, anniversaries and other occasions by changing embellishments to match the theme.