Hi Saved by Love Readers! I’m Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. (It’s an acronym for Creating Really Awesome Free Things), and I’m at Snap! conference meeting Johnnie in real life! So. Much. Fun! I totally suggest attending a blog conference, if you’re at all interested in blogging. Whether you write a blog or not, I know you love DIY! So, here are 10 fun DIY projects you can do today!
1. Turn a boring fence into an awesome fence with marble and drill. Here is a full tutorial on how to make a marble fence.
2. Make an interactive travel map:
3. Give a thrift store side table a makeover:
5. Make a t-shirt quilt… the super easy way!
6. I know you have Post-Its at home… here are tons of Post-It projects ideas:
7. I know, I know Halloween is months away… but making costumes is always fun! Here are 29 DIY kid Halloween costumes!
8. If it’s nice out, get the kiddos to help you make stepping stones for the garden!
9. Here are tons of ideas for hand and foot print art:
10. Since it’s wedding season, I thought 10 DIY wedding ideas could be useful!
And there you have it 10 fun, DIY projects you can do today! If you want to see more C.R.A.F.T.’s, check out the C.R.A.F.T. tutorial page! Thanks Johnnie for letting me hang out on your awesome blog today!