50+ Burlap Decor Projects

Burlap DIY Decor

This has been my favorite 50+ list to date.  Let’s just say, I have burlap coffee bags coming in the mail from all over.  I can’t wait to get to work on some of these beautiful burlap creations.  From wedding decor to curtains to coasters, let this round-up stretch your mind and help bust through your burlap stash (or cause you to order some, like I did)!

UPDATE:

I have had so many inquiries about where to get burlap, that I wanted to share with you a great source for all things burlap:

Order Burlap at low prices

You can find them on Pinterest to keep up with burlap decor projects and more!

1 debbie March 15, 2012 at 9:49 pm

thank you for the feature, very cool to see all the fun burlap uses.

2 Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage March 16, 2012 at 7:16 am

Thanks for including me! :) Love burlap and love the round up! :)

3 Bonnie @ uncommon March 16, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Thank you so much for including our little burlap bunny banner! Fantastic collection of projects! Bonnie ;)

4 Katie March 23, 2012 at 10:05 am

LOVE your burlap round-up! So many great projects.

5 Laurie @ Gallamore West March 23, 2012 at 2:56 pm

I love, love, love burlap too! What a great collection of burlap projects! And thank you for including my beachy burlap wreath in your round-up!
xo,
Laurie @ Gallamore West

6 Coreen March 29, 2012 at 10:40 am

Where did you find the burlap? I’m having a hard time as I need lots of it and not just small squares. Thanks!

7 indira May 1, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Lovely collection! I saw it only just now. Thanks for including my burlap journal.

8 debbie May 15, 2012 at 10:02 am

Hey Johnnie, I am just wondering if you could change the url on the burlap curtain post. I notice it is going to my old blog. http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/2012/02/burlap-love-diy-curtains.html Thank you my dear!

9 Kristi May 18, 2012 at 11:53 am

Great post! You may want to look at the link entitled “Burlap Curtains At Life To The T” I clicked on it and my Antivirus blocked it as an attack site.
Thanks!

10 Gina June 21, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Who knew there were so many uses? :) Thanks for the collection of ideas. It caught my eye on pinterest….

11 eventacular texas June 25, 2012 at 7:53 am

So many fantastic things to create with burlap. I love the burlap and lace look. Rustic and vintage at the same time. It is very trendy right now and I hope it continues.

12 Julie October 15, 2012 at 8:28 pm

I’m loving burlap lately! Thanks for the post (that I’m seeing months later). Two of my burlap creations: http://imaginecreateproduce.blogspot.com/2012/09/christmas-wreath.html and http://imaginecreateproduce.blogspot.com/2012/10/fall-door-hanging.html.

13 SavedByLoveCreations October 16, 2012 at 7:17 am

Thanks Julie! I will be sure to check out your creations and get them in the roundup.