With so many fantastic colors in the form of paint chips, it is no surprise crafters everywhere are busy making cool stuff with them. Inspired by this simple and lovely project at Carolyn’s Homework, I decided to create my own garland with chips that tie in the hues in my fall decor. This is a simple, essentially free way to seasonally update your home. It would also be perfect for parties, and Christmas decor.
- paint chips in coordinating colors
- twine or thread of your choice
- Paper shape cutter
- Gather your paint chips and punch out a pile of shapes. I went with the circle.
- I made a sandwich with the string and a thin layer of glue between 2 circles. That way there will be color on both sides when the inevitable twisting occurs. You can use any glue. I am addicted to Glossy Accents because of how quickly it grabs and dries.
- Continue gluing chips until the garland is the length you want, and hang!
What are you favorite paint chip crafts?