Fall Pennant Bunting DIY

Paper BuntingPaper pennant bunting is super easy to make, and adds instant festivity to your decor, whatever the season or occasion.  This holds true for Halloween and harvest accessorizing too.  I used scrapbook paper in fall colors that will go with both Halloween and Thanksgiving so that I could leave it up until time for Christmas decorating.  Read on for this no sew, no glue paper bunting tutorial, complete with cut file template for Cricut!

Paper Bunting

Supplies:

• Scrapbook paper
  • Die Cut machine, or scissors to cut freehand
  • circle hole punch
  • jute

Instructions:

• Download template jpg for use with 12×12 inch paper and die cut machine, here.

Paper Bunting Template

• Pull the image up in SCAL and cut triangles out of coordinating patterned papers.
  • Punch holes with hole punch near top 2 corners of each triangle and insert jute string from front back in left side hole, then bring it through right side hole back to front.  Continue this until all your triangle are strung…
  • How to Make BuntingHang and enjoy.  You can stencil word on there if you want, or otherwise embellish.

Paper Bunting

Halloween Mantel

1 Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer October 17, 2011 at 10:07 am

I love bunting so I was drawn to your post. I really like that you provided the template. It makes the project very doable! I would love it if you shared this at my 1st Sunday’s Best Link Party.

2 the cape on the corner October 18, 2011 at 10:16 am

great idea-i did something very similar, but without a cricut. and with tape! and staples! it’s the lazy girl’s version.

3 Jeana October 20, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Looks great!!I would love for you to share at my “Anything Goes Link Party” http://jeana-marie.blogspot.com/2011/10/anything-goes-link-party.html

4 Katie from Sew Woodsy October 25, 2011 at 8:04 am

Love this paper bunting template!

5 Whitney Ulrich October 26, 2011 at 1:20 am

I love it. Good job. Thank you so much for sharing and linking up to our party Show and Share. Make sure to come back this week and link up your latest projects. We would love to see them.

A mommy’s life…with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

6 Rose October 23, 2012 at 10:08 am

Thanks for the awesome template. I’m taking a first-time stab at diy paper bunting for a baby shower I’m planning. This should help!