I am so behind this fall! There are tons of beautiful projects piling up in my bookmarks. Maybe sharing with you six of my favorites will inspire me to get going. A little bit of my procrastination has to do with the fact that I don’t want pool days to be over just yet, and marathon training is wearing me out. That will all be over soon, and my fall decor will be in full swing. Here are some great ideas I want to share.
- Adri at Dream Book Design shared this lovely burlap harvest banner. This is from last year, and guess what… It is a fave. Go over and check out the detailed tutorial!
- Over at Love of Family and Home, I spied this burlap framed monogram. There are certain things that always catch my eye. Monograms and burlap are 2 of them. The pumpkin is a great touch.
- Kristin at Write it Down made a precious yarn ball wreath in fall colors. I have so much yarn, and am obsessed with unique wreaths.
- Look at these adorable glittered pumpkin place holders by Beckie at Infarrantly Creative. I had the privilege of watching her showcase this project on Indianapolis’s Indy Style show. Visit IC for the full tutorial.
- I pinned these as soon as I saw them at Honey and Maple Syrup. Precious rustic twine pumpkins, and easy to whip up! Awesome job, Ali!
- Desiree at 36th Avenue shared these gorgeous pumpkins at Tatertots and Jello, here. Check out the detailed tutorial. I am amazed at these. Can’t wait to give this a shot!