Who can get enough of burlap these days? There are so many fabulous fall wreaths out there incorporating the versatile fabric. I snatched up a roll of burlap garland at a garage sale awhile back, and used it to make this quick and easy fall wreath. Grab a wire hanger and craft your very own.
- Roll of “burlap garland”. Not sure exact yardage on this one. Also not sure where you can buy it since I got it at a yard sale.
- Wire hanger
- Flower embellishments of your choice
- Ribbon to hang wreath
- Clip the coils and hook of the hanger and shape the remaining wire into a circle, as best you can. Mine was far from perfect, and my wreath looks good.
- Next, fold the burlap every couple of inches to make a ruffle, and stick the hanger through the stack of ruffles.
- When it is as full as you want, twist the wire ends around one another and tuck them behind the ruffles to hide them.
- Hot glue flowers of your choice. I used some scrapbook embellishment paper flowers and a felt flower. Tie your ribbon at the top and that is that!